Restrictions during Traveling
- Travelers having a Non-GCC(Gulf Cooperation Council) holding a Hajj Visa can only travel to/from Jeddah and Madinah.
- Those nationals holding a GCC permit have the permission to/from Jeddah, Madinah and Taif and not anywhere else.
- It is importance to notice that any Muslim or Non-Muslim holding a Business Visa or Tourist Visa cannot travel to Jeddah, Madinah or Taif in period between 14th July 2018 to 22nd August 2018. They can travel to any other Saudi Arabia destinations except for the above-mentioned places.
- The Jeddah departure terminal will be published by the authorities closer to the departure date. Regarding this, one can either contact Fly Dubai or the travel agent associated with you.
Hajj Entry and Exit Dates
- It is mentioned for all the nationalities that first date of entry is 14th July 2018 and the last entry date is 15th August 2018.
- Especially for GCC nationals holding the Hajj permit, the first exit date is 26th August 2018 and the last exit date is 25th September 2018.
- For all the nationalities holding a Hajj Visa, the first date of exit is 26th August 2018(I.e. only after 8AM KSA Local Time) and the last date of exit would be 25th September 2018.
It is clearly mentioned that, travelers should have a valid Hajj Visa in order to travel on flight. For any breach in the Hajj Visa, you will not be allowed to travel and thus, money will not be refunded. Plus, it is also necessary to provide Passport details at the time of making bookings.